Fallout Shelter [Free] is a rising proof that a console franchise can succeed on the mobile platform. When Bethesda released the game, they were far from expecting it to profit millions of dollars. They were surprised with the massive fan base it created and the company invested much more time into the game since then. Now, quality updates are making their way to the game as players get more and more immersed into the Fallout world. Although this game is no stranger to updates, this week’s upcoming update 1.4 will be a very interesting one and the biggest yet to come.
Bethesda has released update 1.4’s content on its website and we provide them below for you as they were taken from the Bethesda website:
- Turn worthless junk into useful items! Introducing… crafting!
- New Rooms! Build the new Weapon and Armor crafting rooms and use them to create your own items in game!
- Lunchboxes now contain a bonus 5th card: Junk! Trust us – it’s more useful than it sounds. Lucky wasteland explorers may also find junk on their adventures.
- Take the Overseer role to the next level. Build the new Barbershop and customize the look of any Dweller.
- Keep up with the latest fashions! Find new Outfits and Weapons straight from Fallout 4 in lunchboxes, or craft them yourself!
- Because four-legged companions bring overwhelming happiness, we’ve added new Dogs and Cats, and are introducing… Parrots! Plus, new Pet bonuses!
- Time of day is now properly reflected. Because authentic Vault simulation is our #1 goal!
Fortunately, we can see that Fallout Shelter is slowly becoming like a true Fallout game, thanks to the constant updates and plethora of features added. With weaponry crafting, things are about to get more complex and exciting. You will be able to craft via crafting rooms that you will have to build in your vault. In addition, with the new update you can customize your citizens through the Barbershop room because survivors are most worried about their haircuts in a post-apocalyptic world, right?
New outfits and weapons will be introduced straight from the Fallout 4 world and this is huge, because we expect to see both games getting similar content in the future as well. With new dogs and cats added, why not include parrots? It seems that Bethesda is taking Noah’s wisdom into consideration and making your vault into the new ark. Lastly, we see that they will introduce a day/night cycle to make the survival experience all the more genuine. Stay tuned with our website to be informed when the update hits the store.