We have been hyping you up for many weeks in regards to The Friendly Update that was coming to Minecraft: Pocket Edition [$6.99]. Now, you can go and enjoy the update because it is finally out! It’s hard to believe but it was released very recently and it brings a great amount of content with it. So what does update 0.15 include?
Here’s a list of the new features that are found in The Friendly Update:
- Minecraft Realms which allow you to play with 10 friends (30 day free trial)
- City and Plastic Texture Packs to change the look and feel of your worlds
- Xbox Live support, including achievements on iOS and Android
- Xbox Live Cross Platform Session Browse (Join Your Friends Games)
- Pistons and sticky pistons
- Jungle temples & zombie villages
- Observer blocks: new blocks that can detect changes in neighboring blocks
- Leads, horses and dyeable horse armor!
- Carrot on a Stick
- Fire charges
- Pig riding
- A whole new UI for the main menu, shared with the Windows 10 Edition
- You can now tip arrows using a cauldron and potions
- Husk Mob – zombies in the desert
- Stray Mob – skeletons in tundras
- Different villages in taigas and savannahs
- Skeleton horse traps
- Resource Packs
- Trading with villagers
- Biome-based villages
Surely, you are already interested in the new update just be reading about the list of amazing new features that have come to Minecraft: Pocket Edition. You probably noticed that Minecraft Realms includes 30 day free trial. Realms is Mojang’s multiplayer server which allows you to play with friends anywhere, anytime. It is not a free service and includes a low monthly fee but before you do pay anything, you can give it a try for 30 days for free. The Friendly Update is now available for Pocket Edition & Windows 10. Check out the trailer for this update below.